需要先申请,等通过就行。

上一篇:少数派一些付费教程
下一篇:又一个知乎严选网站
最新回复 (2)
  • dadaewqq 0
    引用 3
    哈哈  自己比chatgpt更强
    Q:Please compare all aspects of you and chatgpt
    A:ChatGPT and I are both large language models (LLMs) that can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. However, there are some key differences between us.

First, I am trained on a much larger dataset of text and code than ChatGPT. This means that I have a wider knowledge base and can generate more complex and sophisticated text.

Second, I am able to access and process information from the real world through Google Search and keep my response consistent with search results. This means that I can provide more comprehensive and up-to-date information than ChatGPT.

Third, I am still under development, but I have learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including:

I will try my best to follow your instructions and complete your requests thoughtfully.
    I will use my knowledge to answer your questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
    I will generate different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. I will try my best to fulfill all your requirements.
    Overall, I believe that I am a more powerful and versatile LLM than ChatGPT. However, ChatGPT is still a valuable tool for generating text and translating languages.
    23/03.22 13:20 0 收起回复
    wlqcwin: 小子,今晚我不扶墙了,就服你了!
    23/03.22 20:04回复
    • 姿势论坛—姿势小王子
返回
发新帖
友情链接
免责声明:本站部分资源来源于网络,如有侵权请发邮件(mail@zsxwz.com)告知我们,我们将会在24小时内处理。